You can import swims from other sources, like the Apple Watch workout app, that were recorded in Apple Health.
Follow these instructions to import the swim to MySwimPro!
- Open the MySwimPro app
- Make sure you have Apple Health permissions granted
- Go to Profile > Settings > Devices & Integrations > Import Swims
- You'll see a list of swim Workouts that are saved to Apple Health. Tap on the one you want to import.
- Tap on "Log Activity" to customize the Workout metadata and "Save" to save it to your account
- You can now view your workout in the Feed or your Profile!
If you want to automatically import swims from Apple Health in the future, turn on the Automatically Import setting in the Import Swims screen. You'll get a notification when your swim is ready to view!
Our Community Champion would love to help! Contact us at email@example.com