Get the MySwimPro app on your Fitbit and be guided through workouts right from your wrist!
Download the MySwimPro Fitbit App
The MySwimPro Fitbit app is only available for Fitbit Ionic, Versa, Versa 2 and Versa Lite
1. Open the Fitbit app on your phone
2. Tap on your connected Fitbit device on the top of the screen
3. Tap on Apps
4. Select All Apps at the top of the screen
5. Select the Search icon and search for MySwimPro
6. Tap on the MySwimPro app and tap Install
7. You're all set!
Link to Android Device
Before you start, be sure:
- You've downloaded the MySwimPro app in the Fitbit store
- You've downloaded the MySwimPro app on your Android device and are logged into MySwimPro.
- Your Fitbit device is connected to your phone. Troubleshoot
To link your Fitbit smartwatch to MySwimPro:
- On your Fitbit smartwatch, open the MySwimPro app and tap Get Started - an authorization code will appear.
- Open up MySwimPro on your Android device and head to Settings>Enter Watch Code.
- Then enter in the code displayed on your Fitbit Device
- Tap Continue on your Fitbit device.
- You're connected!
Loading a Workout onto your Fitbit
To load a workout to your Fitbit, first be sure of the following:
- You've connected your Fitbit device to your MySwimPro account. If connected properly, the MySwimPro app on the Fitbit device will show Load Workout on the home screen.
- Your phone has an internet connection and is connected to your Fitbit device.
After you've verified the above, follow these steps:
- Open the MySwimPro app on your Fitbit device
- Open the workout you'd like to load on your Android device. Leave this workout on the screen.
- Tap Load Workout on the Fitbit device. The workout may take up to 10 seconds to load.
- The workout will appear when loaded. Tap Start Workout for a set-by-set walkthrough of the workout!
- The workout will automatically log to your MySwimPro account when completed. Learn more here.