Swimming without a training plan is a bit like trying to drive in a foreign country without a map: you’ll always get somewhere, but the place you arrive may not be where you actually want to be.
Without a proper swim plan, your workouts might not lead you towards your goal.
Start your free 7-day trial today!
Get Fit Training Plan:
- Duration: 6 Weeks
- Workouts: 18
- Average Workout: 1,200 meters = 30 minutes
- Goal: Swim a continuous 1,500 at the end of six weeks
Who is it for? You know how to swim, but you are looking for a structured plan to improve your swimming efficiency and endurance.
How does it work? Try to complete 3 workouts per week for 6 weeks resting every other day. The workouts in this plan average 30 minutes. Each workout builds off the one before it. Similarly, every week builds off the prior week, so being consistent will play a large part in how successful you are!
To get started with this Training Plan, find the Training Plan section in the Coach tab. Select it to see overview, then select Start Plan to get going! As long as you're in the plan, you can find it at the top of the Coach tab.
A training plan is a critical component to the success of reaching your goals in swimming! Here are some additional ways this plan is designed to help you get there.
- Time: During the week, you may feel stretched on time. This plan sets all your workouts ahead of time for you; therefore, you are more able to fit them into your hectic schedule than you thought. You’ll know exactly what you’re doing for the week and how long each workout is.
- Setting Goals: Having a goal gives you something to work towards and a plan helps get you there! Having a chart makes your goal much easier and attainable.
- Staying Focused: By having a plan ahead of time, you know exactly what you’re going to do and when you’re going to do it. One of the worst things that can happen, is to only swim when the mood hits you (or not at all). A plan will keep you focused on where you’re going.
- Staying Motivated: By adhering to a weekly schedule, you may find that you are staying motivated between and during every session more so than if you didn’t have a plan. Seeing the entire plan laid out in front of you will help visualize success and keep you on track.
- Accountability: If you can’t swim with a team or coach, this plan is for you! We are your accountability partners in this journey. A structured plan will keep your schedule in check and accountable to each and every workout.
So what are you waiting for?