Once you've setup the MySwimPro Garmin Connect IQ app, it's time to get started!
Make sure you have bluetooth enabled on your phone and the watch.
Loading a Workout
To load a workout onto your watch, simply open the Load Workout screen on the watch and the Workout on your connected phone simultaneously.
- Open the MySwimPro app on your watch
- Select Load Workout. The watch will prompt you to open a workout on your phone.
- In the MySwimPro phone app, open the workout you'd like to load onto your Garmin watch
- The workout will appear on your watch (if it does not appear, try pressing the back button and selecting Load Workout again)
- Select Start. There will be a short countdown and then the watch will start running through the workout.
Tips and Tricks
If your workout will not load onto your watch try:
- Backing out of the app on your watch and clicking Load Workout again.
- Closing the workout on your phone and re opening it.
See next: Navigating a guided workout on a Garmin Watch