The Advanced Freestyle Technique Bootcamp is designed for swimmers looking to improve their technical efficiency and stroke mechanics in the water. It’s a fantastic plan that is rich with drills and focuses exclusively on freestyle technique while continuing aerobic conditioning.
Start your free 30-day trial today!
Advanced Technique Bootcamp Overview
- Duration: 4 weeks
- Workouts: 16
- Average Workout: 3,000 meters = 60 minutes
- Goal: Improve Freestyle Mechanics
Who’s it for?
This plan is designed for a swimmer that regularly swims 2-3k+ workouts and would like to focus on improving their freestyle technique while still getting an aerobically challenging workout.
How does it work?
Complete 4 workouts per week for 4 weeks. Each workout session will last 45-70 minutes depending on the drills and your speed. Each drill offers an instructional video and may ask you to use equipment on certain drills.
To get started with this Training Plan, find the Training Plan section in the Swim tab. Select it to see overview, then select Start Plan to get going! As long as you're in the plan, you can find it at the top of the Swim tab.
A training plan is a critical component to the success of reaching your goals in swimming! Here are some additional ways this plan is designed to help you get there.
- Time: During the week, you may feel stretched on time. This plan sets all your workouts ahead of time for you; therefore, you are more able to fit them into your hectic schedule than you thought. You’ll know exactly what you’re doing for the week and how long each workout is.
- Setting Goals: Having a goal gives you something to work towards and a plan helps get you there! Having a chart makes your goal much easier and attainable.
- Staying Focused: By having a plan ahead of time, you know exactly what you’re going to do and when you’re going to do it. One of the worst things that can happen, is to only swim when the mood hits you (or not at all). A plan will keep you focused on where you’re going.
- Staying Motivated: By adhering to a weekly schedule, you may find that you are staying motivated between and during every session more so than if you didn’t have a plan. Seeing the entire plan laid out in front of you will help visualize success and keep you on track.
- Accountability: If you can’t swim with a team or coach, this plan is for you! We are your accountability partners in this journey. A structured plan will keep your schedule in check and accountable to each and every workout.
So what are you waiting for?
Start the 4 Week Advanced Freestyle Technique Bootcamp and elevate your swimming with MySwimPro!