Sometimes you just want to log how far you swam and don’t have the time to put in the sets you did. For that, we have Quick Log!
- Tap the big blue “+” button in the tab bar and select Quick Log.
- Tap the distance field at the top of the screen and enter how far you swam. You can toggle the units in the “Unit” field just below it.
- Optionally edit the duration or date of the swim, and mark if it was open water.
- Tap Log Workout at the bottom of the screen.
- The logged workout will appear in your Feed and update your Profile stats. It will also save to any linked services, like Apple Health or Strava.