To get the most out of MySwimPro, we recommend using structured workouts. It’s the best way to to interval training, and ensures your splits will record if you’re using a wearable. To learn more about interval training and how it benefits your swimming, checkout our blog: What is Interval Training?
- Open a structured workout on your phone. You can open the Workout of the Day or choose a workout from our library in the Library tab, or load a workout from your Training Plan in the Coach tab. If you’d like to write your own custom workout, tap the big blue “+” button and select New Workout.
- Edit the workout to reflect the sets you did or plan to do. To enter edit mode, tap Edit in the upper right corner. To learn more about editing workouts, see our support article here.
- Once the workout is ready, tap the Done button.
- If you like this workout so much you might want to do it again, you can save it to your library now by tapping Save for Later at the bottom of your screen.
- If you have a compatible wearable device: Now is the time to load the workout to the device and swim! To load it to your device, just open the Load Workout screen on the device while the workout is open on your phone. When you finish the workout on your watch, it will automatically log!
- If you don’t have a wearable: Tap the Save Activity button at the bottom of your screen to log the workout!
- The logged workout will appear in your Feed and update your Profile stats. It will also save to any linked services, like Apple Health or Strava.