Before you start, be sure:
- You've downloaded the MySwimPro app in the Fitbit store
- You've downloaded the MySwimPro app on your iOS or Android device and are logged into MySwimPro.
- Your Fitbit device is connected to your phone. Troubleshoot
To link your Fitbit smartwatch to MySwimPro:
- On your Fitbit smartwatch, open the MySwimPro app and tap Get Started - an authorization code will appear.
- Open the MySwimPro app on your phone and navigate to Devices & Integrations
- Tap Enter Authorization Code.
- Enter the authorization code you see on your Fitbit device and tap OK.
- Tap Continue on your Fitbit device.
- You're connected! Next up: Load a workout onto your Fitbit.