To load a workout to your Fitbit, first be sure of the following:
- You've connected your Fitbit device to your MySwimPro account. If connected properly, the MySwimPro app on the Fitbit device will show Load Workout on the home screen.
- Your phone has an internet connection and is connected to your Fitbit device.
After you've verified the above, follow these steps:
- Open the MySwimPro app on your Fitbit device
- Open the workout you'd like to load on your iOS or Android device. Leave this workout on the screen.
- Tap Load Workout on the Fitbit device. The workout may take up to 10 seconds to load.
- The workout will appear when loaded. Tap Start Workout for a set-by-set walkthrough of the workout!
- The workout will automatically log to your MySwimPro account when completed. Learn more here.