Once you've setup the MySwimPro Garmin Connect IQ app, it's time to get started!
Make sure you have bluetooth enabled on your phone and the watch.
Loading a Workout
To load a workout onto your watch, simply open the Load Workout screen on the watch and the Workout on your connected phone simultaneously.
- Open the MySwimPro app on your watch
- Select Load Workout. The watch will prompt you to open a workout on your phone.
- In the MySwimPro phone app, open the workout you'd like to load onto your Garmin watch
- The workout will appear on your watch (if it does not appear, try pressing the back button and selecting Load Workout again)
- Select Start. There will be a short countdown and then the watch will start running through the workout.
During the Workout
- The watch displays the current set info, the current and total time for the set, and the current and total repetitions.
- You can access the workout menu by pressing any button. From the menu, you can pause, move to next or previous repetition, or end the workout.
- After you finish the workout, there will be an option to Save or Discard the workout. Select save to automatically log the workout to the MySwimPro app.