Before you start
- The MySwimPro app is installed on your iOS or Android device.
- Bluetooth is enabled on your phone and watch.
- The MySwimPro Garmin app is installed on your Garmin watch.
- Garmin Sync is enabled in MySwimPro. (instructions here)
Connecting the Connect IQ App
- In the MySwimPro app, in Devices & Integrations, select + Garmin Connect IQ Device (iPhone) or Choose Garmin Device (Android)
- For iPhone : The Garmin Connect app will open, and may prompt you to pick devices to use with MySwimPro. If it asks, select the devices you will be using. For Android : A pop-up will prompt you to choose the Garmin device you'd like to connect. Select the device and choose "Pair".
- Reopen the MySwimPro app if it is not already open.
- You're all set! Follow instructions here to use the app.