This is probably because your Apple Health permissions aren't setup correctly. Please double check them by going to the Health app on your iPhone, then select the Sources tab. After tapping on MySwimPro, be sure that ALL of the requested permissions are granted.
If they weren't all granted, then the graph should appear correctly after you swim next time.
If your Health Permissions are all enabled please follow these steps:
1) Open the app on your watch and swipe to the “on this watch” screen. Check to see if the workout appears there.
If the workout appears:
2) Open the workout on your phone
3) Tap edit, scroll down and tap delete workout.
4) Once the workout is deleted, leave the phone app open and then tap on the same workout on your watch on the “on this watch” screen. It should now resync with the phone app, but this time with all of the analytics.
5) Open the workout on your phone to see if the analytic data appears.
Our Community Champion would love to help! Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org